Sunday, August 14, 2005

Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link

Connecting the Dots: Bush...Bath...bin Laden.



Back when George W was defendin' Texas from the Air Force of North Vietnam, he met a nice man by the name of James Reynolds Bath. After a while, they both were drummed off the flight line for failing to take physical exams -- coincidently, right about the same time the government starting testing pilots for illegal drugs 'n' such. Here's the document:







Now this document shows that the House of bin Laden selected James R Bath to be their official U.S. business agent. Isn't it something? Why doesn't anyone in the press corpse ask Bush about this?







Craig Unger tracked down Bath – Unger's the fellow who wrote "House of Bush. House of Saud."



Mystery man

Why the White House deleted the name of Bush pal and Saudi go-between James Bath from the president's military records is a tantalizing but unanswered question.


By Craig Unger

April 27, 2004 | Last month, before the 9/11 commission began its public hearings and Iraq exploded in renewed warfare, the White House tried to quell a gathering storm regarding President Bush's military service, releasing hundreds of documents about Bush's tenure in the Texas Air National Guard some 30 years ago. A close examination of the documents reveals that they not only fail to answer lingering questions about Bush's service but prompt a crucial new area of inquiry that could play a role in the presidential campaign -- a long and lucrative, but low-profile, relationship between Saudis and the Bush family that goes back 30 years.

The document that raises that question is dated Sept. 29, 1972, and notes that 1st Lt. George W. Bush was suspended from flying because of his "failure to accomplish annual medical examination." Since he had just received hundreds of thousands of dollars' worth of training as a jet fighter pilot, the fact that Bush let his medical certification lapse raises a troubling matter. Why did he allow himself to become ineligible to fly when he still had two years of service left? Given that random drug testing by the military had just started, some have suggested that Bush had not yet given up his partying ways and may have begged off because he had a substance abuse problem.

SNIP...

Reached at his home near Houston, Bath, who has been a business associate and friend of George W. Bush's for about 30 years, acknowledged to Salon that he was the man in question, but he dismissed the suspensions as trivial. "It happens all the time, especially in the Guard," he said. "In a regular squadron it is real easy to get your physical, but in a Guard unit, it is a different kettle of fish because the flight surgeon is also a civilian."
Bath, who referred to Bush as "Geo" because his first name appeared in that abbreviated form on his National Guard uniform, said that "the base is a ghost town except when the whole unit is there. When you fall out of requirements, it is no big deal; you are simply not able to be on the flying schedule. That is it, full stop."

Bath asserted that allegations that Bush had been using drugs are a "bogus issue," but declined to answer precisely why he and Bush failed to undergo their physicals. "I'm telling you that it did not happen. It is beyond laughable. I wasn't with him 24/7, but Geo did not use drugs. Geo did not use drugs, and I really know the facts."

CONTINUED (Subscription of Day Pass)...



If we had an honest government, Bath'd be in a Witness Protection program.

Drugs, money-laundering, the Caymans...What's not to like?



Connecting the Dots ... Bush ... Bath ... bin Laden.

EXCERPT...

However, Bill White also told Jonathan Beaty that Bath had been investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) while the two were partners, adding "the DEA suspected Bath was using his planes to fly currency to the Cayman Islands, although they didn't know why, since drugs didn't seem to be involved." Curiously, the probe ended.

Media interest may increase now, however, as Federal Reserve financial records are likely to be subpoenaed by Ron Motley and the 9/11victim families, detailing the inordinate amount of currency that passed through Mahfouz's small Houston, Texas bank -- and the curiously indulgent investigation of Bath and the Federal Reserve by the DEA.

Even to the uninitiated, the Caymans are synonymous with corruption and circumvention of the law. Thus it will fall to court depositions, subpoenas, and political pressure from 9/11 victim families to question why stacks of U.S. currency from the Federal Reserve Bank were flown into the Caymans by Saudi-backed representatives like James Bath -- friend to the President`s son -- let alone where the cash went, whether is was looted from the U.S. Treasury via Federal Reserve fiscal maneuverings, and to what extent the practice continues -- given current world terrorism.

Evidence points toward such "tax havens" as financial conduits for September 11 terrorism -- not just money-laundering refuges for current corporate wrongdoing, drug lords, organized crime, and those seeking to avoid a voracious U.S. tax system.

Michigan Senator Carl Levin's February, 2001 Minority Banking Report calls correspondent banking the "gateway to money laundering," a financial technique wherein illicit money is moved from bank to bank with no questions asked, thereby cleansing funds prior to being used for legitimate purposes.

CONTINUED...



Bush, Bath, BCCI and the Caymans

Where the loot went...



Follow the Money: The Bush-bin Laden Connection

President Bush's September 2001 address to the American people will live on in infamy. In it, Bush roused the American people to a "war on terrorism," which was to consist of rooting out the financial sources of support for terrorist activities. A global effort ensued in the following weeks. Bush then signed an executive order freezing the financial assets of several alleged charities reputed to be "fronts" for the al-Qaida network. According to a report by Christopher Byron dated 9/24/01 entitled "Terrorists, dollars and a tangled web", however, one glitch got ahead of Bush's fanaticism: following this money trail would require investigators to "probe deep into the offshore activities of America's mightiest banks and the financial affairs of many of America's leading public figures," including George W. and George H.W. Bush. It all starts with the Bank for Credit & Commerce International, now infamous as the "BCCI Scandal." The BCCI, with its main offices in London and New York, was bankrolled by Saudi Arabian money handlers. The BCCI was engaged in widespread bribery of officials in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas; its criminal activities touched nearly every country on Earth. According to Byron, the BCCI "laundered money on a global scale, intimidated witnesses and law enforcement authorities, engaged in extortion and blackmail; supplied the financing for illegal arms trafficking and global terrorism; financed and facilitated income tax evasion, smuggling and prostitution." As Byron also explains, BCCI operated via secrecy through various front organizations, and "penetrated the top-most echelons of American business, co-opting and exploiting many of the most visible and influential public figures in America."

The tentacles of BCCI began to touch George W. Bush when he sold his young, struggling oil company to Harken Energy. This, according to Byron, "set in motion a chain of events that wound up entangling Bush, briefly but awkwardly, in the affairs of not just BCCI but of the bin Laden family itself." Specifically, what is the bin Laden connection?

James Bath, one of Bush's original partners in his oil company, had contacts in the Middle East. According to Byron, Bath was named in a 1976 trust document as the business representative for Salem bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's half-brother, who was killed in a private plane crash in Texas in 1988. William White has claimed that Bath was involved in a secret conspiracy to funnel Saudi money into the U.S., and that since 1976-the year Bush Sr. became head of the CIA-Bath had worked as a CIA liaison to Saudi Arabia. White has made the claim, which Bath denies, that "Bath ran an aviation business and obtained several aircraft from the CIA."

As Byron reports, Bath did run Skyway Aircraft Leasing Ltd., an aviation business based in the Cayman Islands, which was owned by Saudi banker Khalid bin Mahfouz. In 1977, bin Mahfouz joined up with Saudi front man for BCCI, Ghaith Pharaon, and became an investor in the Main Bank of Houston, in which Bath also held a stake.

CONTINUED...



A bit more from Mr. White on his business and legal dealings with Mr. Bath reveals the name of John "Swift Boat Liars" O'Neill. The record shows O'Neill was hired to "DEFEND" White in a lawsuit against Bath. No wonder the poor guy lost everything he had and owned. Then again, that's how it always is for the BFEE. The fix was in from the get-go.



From White's CBC interview:

CBC: HE QUOTES THE NAME OF GEORGE BUSH?

Bill White: Oh absolutely.

CBC: SENIOR OR JUNIOR?

Bill White: Senior. He said that he would call the politically appointed Judges and I would never get due process. And that really is what motivated me to fight the fight in the courts. I couldn’t believe in the aftermath of all of us risking our lives fighting for the system that we could be denied our rights of due process under law. I just couldn’t believe that. Unfortunately I hought it was a bluff, but it turned out to be true because what he predicted is precisely what happened. I thought it was Bath who was blowing smoke so I resisted and I said: “Jim, I’m not going to sue you, I’m not going to go report these Saudi dealings to the DA’s Office. I just don’t want to be in Business with you anymore.” Then I called my Attorney and I didn’t instruct him to file a lawsuit. I said please look at our partnership agreement and find out how I can become a Businessman independent of Jim Bath. I just don’t want to be involved in all this. Well, I never
had that luxury because Bath and the Bank that was laundering the Saudi money inundated me in lawsuits. I had four criminal chargesand I think twenty-eight civil lawsuits that were filed against me concurrently. And it just dominated my life. Fortunately I was able to get legal representation. The best lawyers in Houston took up my case on a contingency fee basis. They filed counter claims against Bath alleging Saudi influence peddling with the Bush family, although in retrospect when I read my own legal pleadings, the lawyers were very careful to remove a lot of the references to the threats and avoided using the Bin Laden, the Bin Mahfouz the Bush name. And I would ask my own lawyers, why aren’t you stating succinctly the nature of the Bath’s threat?. And they’d say: “Well Bill, you know we don’t want to make the Judges angry. We have to be very careful.”

CBC: AND IT WASN’T THAT THEY DIDN’T BELIEVE THOSE LINKS WERE TRUE, IT WAS JUST THE OPPOSITE. THEY BELIEVED THEM ?

Bill White: They believed the links to be true. They’re afraid of backlash from the Judges. One of my many Lawyers, John O’Neill of Porter and Clements, was actually the campaign manager of one of the Republican judges who poured me out every case - Judge Lewis Moore. And when John found out that my case was assigned to Judge Moore he said: "Bill, we’ve got this case made-in-the-shade.” He said: “This guy - I’m his campaign manager. I raise funds for his reelection. No problem.” And then we’d get into the courtroom and be poured out without a trial. And John would shake his head and comment: “The Judge must have gone crazy. I can’t believe it, he’s never treated me this way.”

CONTINUED... (on PDF, I'll see if I can find HTML somewhere on the Internets)...

If it wasn't so treasonous, it'd be neat, huh?

51 Comments:

Blogger eddmiller62533866 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

3:45 PM  
Blogger Kevin Jackson said...

Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for colombian coffee history and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where colombian coffee history appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.

6:05 PM  
Blogger David said...

For All Your Leasing Needs Check Out Our New leasing Site

8:43 PM  
Blogger David said...

For All Your Leasing Needs Check Out Our New leasing Site

11:26 PM  
Blogger PolarTrader said...

Great Blog! I wanted to share this with you. Are you tired of the Internet Marketing Rat Race? e currency forum

Check this out when you have time :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5:02 AM  
Blogger Rich Molumby said...

I have an E-Cash Machine site/blog. It pretty much covers Making money on the web.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:37 AM  
Blogger Tom Naka said...

We had been blogging trying to find how our world sees ge health care
. It has been a lifeline for us. Your site provides some of the best examples of this sort and we will bookmark yours. Another one we found was and appears to be related to yours is ge health care
site/blog. It pretty much covers ge health care
related stuff.

11:06 PM  
Blogger philingals37980138 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Best Buy said...

Great stuff on golf equipment testing and I even bookmarked you! Of course I do have a similar page about golf equipment testing

8:29 PM  
Blogger Kingypoo said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

11:32 PM  
Blogger kidagh said...

Hello!
Very interesting blog.
I will make sure to come back often to this blog.
If You really are interested in affordable investing offshore I can strongly
recommend affordable investing offshore
Here You can find an almost comlete directory of this subject.

5:23 PM  
Blogger bizopps1 said...

Hello!
Very interesting blog.
I will make sure to come back often to this blog.
If You really are interested in investing dollar offshore I can strongly
recommend investing dollar offshore
Here You can find an almost comlete directory of this subject.

8:22 PM  
Blogger wpb-5A422F said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

11:19 PM  
Blogger HFUNDATION said...

For the first time today I took some time to look for infomation and related pages to this very topic. I also have a site related to this and I sometimes search in the blogs, looking for new article ideas. Today it was a joy to come across a real interesting post that you made. Thanks for this great blog asset management sprott

10:53 AM  
Blogger Bill Adams said...

Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

Semper Fi!

Bill Adams

2:13 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Freddies Blog said...

Last month I made $12,124 with Google Adsense...Click
here for free on how you can do the same!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My raised bed gardening Site

4:20 AM  
Blogger wessez said...

You've got a great blog here. Myself, I will be starting a blog shortly to complement my website on offshore hedge funds.

3:24 PM  
Blogger doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a website related togoogle adsense software. So make sure you visit and hope it's useful.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hello, your blog is inmformative, I just found a brand new forex trading system using both Mathematical and psychlogical approch, hope you can visit and it will be useful to your trading life.

3:19 AM  
Blogger wessez said...

You must have spent a lot of time putting together your blog. You must be proud of it.

I am planning to start a blog soon - to go with my website on hsbc offshore.

Do you have any advice for someone just starting their own blog?

If you do, do you think you could post a quick message on your blog here so all of us could benefit from your wisdom?

Thanks

1:33 PM  
Blogger wessez said...

knowyourbfee, interesting post - Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link.

Personally, I've always found to be very intriguing, and interesting, but not always very informative. So I did some research and started my own webpage to help people get started with .

If also piques your interest, come by when you've got a few seconds - check out the different resources listed. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting.

1:46 PM  
Blogger wessez said...

knowyourbfee, interesting post - Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link.

Personally, I've always found offshore platform foundation to be very intriguing, and interesting, but not always very informative. So I did some research and started my own webpage to help people get started with offshore platform foundation.

If offshore platform foundation also piques your interest, come by when you've got a few seconds - check out the different resources listed. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting.

4:37 PM  
Blogger wessez said...

Nice blog :)......Interesting post on Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link. Personally, I've always been fascintated with edison chouest offshore, so I created a website not long ago called just that - edison chouest offshore.

It'd be great if you were to drop by for a few seconds - have a look around, check out a few of the informative links I've got there.

12:41 AM  
Blogger wessez said...

You must have spent a lot of time putting together your blog. You must be proud of it.

I am planning to start a blog soon - to go with my website on offshore tax haven.

Do you have any advice for someone just starting their own blog?

If you do, do you think you could post a quick message on your blog here so all of us could benefit from your wisdom?

Thanks

1:33 PM  
Blogger wessez said...

You've got a great blog here. Myself, I will be starting a blog shortly to complement my website on offshore tax haven.

1:08 AM  
Blogger wessez said...

Nice blog :)......Interesting post on Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link. Personally, I've always been fascintated with offshore platform foundation, so I created a website not long ago called just that - offshore platform foundation.

It'd be great if you were to drop by for a few seconds - have a look around, check out a few of the informative links I've got there.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi knowyourbfee,
I was looking for information about asscher cut diamond engagement rings when I discovered Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for asscher cut diamond engagement rings I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi knowyourbfee,
During my search for information about , I found your Blog,
although Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to related information, but I always admire a well written post.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi knowyourbfee,
Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link is truly a nice piece of work!
While looking for more information about baguette diamonds engagement rings,
I see so much rubbish, that I am glad to find a blog like yours.
My interest goes out to baguette diamonds engagement rings related information,
but Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link is a real inspiration for me.

3:46 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi knowyourbfee,
During my search for information about , I found your Blog,
although Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to related information, but I always admire a well written post.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi knowyourbfee,
I was looking for information about diamond engagement jewelry when I discovered Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link, certainly one of the finest blogs I have found!
But before I continue my search for diamond engagement jewelry I want to say that your blog deserves a compliment!

2:29 AM  
Blogger wessez said...

knowyourbfee, interesting post - Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link.

Personally, I've always found offshore company incorporation to be very intriguing, and interesting, but not always very informative. So I did some research and started my own webpage to help people get started with offshore company incorporation.

If offshore company incorporation also piques your interest, come by when you've got a few seconds - check out the different resources listed. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting.

11:55 AM  
Blogger wessez said...

knowyourbfee, interesting post - Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link.

Personally, I've always found offshore platform foundation to be very intriguing, and interesting, but not always very informative. So I did some research and started my own webpage to help people get started with offshore platform foundation.

If offshore platform foundation also piques your interest, come by when you've got a few seconds - check out the different resources listed. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting.

6:43 AM  
Blogger wessez said...

knowyourbfee, interesting post - Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link.

Personally, I've always found to be very intriguing, and interesting, but not always very informative. So I did some research and started my own webpage to help people get started with .

If also piques your interest, come by when you've got a few seconds - check out the different resources listed. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting.

9:21 AM  
Blogger travisbrinick35138415 said...

Make no mistake: Our mission at Tip Top Equities is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack. A stock worthy of your investment. A stock with the potential for big returns. More often than not, the stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock price, sometimes in days, not months or years. We have come across what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet. Read on to find out more.

Nano Superlattice Technology Inc. (OTCBB Symbol: NSLT) is a nanotechnology company engaged in the coating of tools and components with nano structured PVD coatings for high-tech industries.

Nano utilizes Arc Bond Sputtering and Superlattice technology to apply multi-layers of super-hard elemental coatings on an array of precision products to achieve a variety of physical properties. The application of the coating on industrial products is designed to change their physical properties, improving a product's durability, resistance, chemical and physical characteristics as well as performance. Nano's super-hard alloy coating materials were especially developed for printed circuit board drills in response to special market requirements

The cutting of circuit boards causes severe wear on the cutting edge of drills and routers. With the increased miniaturization of personal electronics devices the dimensions of holes and cut aways are currently less than 0.2 mm. Nano coats tools with an ultra thin coating (only a few nanometers in thickness) of nitrides which can have a hardness of up to half that of diamond. This has proven to increase tool life by almost ten times. Nano plans to continue research and development into these techniques due to the vast application range for this type of nanotechnology

We believe that Nano is a company on the move. With today�s steady move towards miniaturization we feel that Nano is a company with the right product at the right time. It is our opinion that an investment in Nano will produce great returns for our readers.

Online Stock trading, in the New York Stock Exchange, and Toronto Stock Exchange, or any other stock market requires many hours of stock research. Always consult a stock broker for stock prices of penny stocks, and always seek proper free stock advice, as well as read a stock chart. This is not encouragement to buy stock, but merely a possible hot stock pick. Get a live stock market quote, before making a stock investment or participating in the stock market game or buying or selling a stock option.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi knowyourbfee,
Your blog is wonderful, although Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link isn't exactly what I was looking for: asscher diamond engagement rings, but I like the topic and how you wrote it. I am more interested in asscher diamond engagement rings, but during my search for more information I discovered Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link, certainly one of the finest blogs I have seen lately!

6:18 AM  
Blogger leanordgibson58437554 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

9:15 PM  
Blogger Tito Maury said...

Hi knowyourbfee, I found your blog while doing some research on disney channel casting calls. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about disney channel casting calls

4:47 PM  
Blogger Tito Maury said...

Hello knowyourbfee, thanks for sharing this info. I've been looking everywhere to find info about disney channel casting calls to share with my readers at http://www.casting-calls.info-1.org/casting-calls/8/disney-channel-casting-calls.html. Your post Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link is great.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Natwho said...

Shop, compare and save on your next home mortgage, refinance, auto loan, payday loan advance and even personal credit lines. Regardless of your prior credit, you can qualify for a better loan at a better rate by shopping and comparing our extensive site of lenders. Fill out a no obligation, simple one page application and get a FREE rate quote. We specialize in great low rates for those with poor or bad credit, even no credit at all. Good credit customers can expect the lowest rates available.

Don't delay, come to www.nwcleasing.com and apply today and get an instant decision and lock in your lowest possible rate.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Dahunter said...

Hey how are you doing? just letting you know that someone from Central America read your blog!
If you feel like visiting mine:
e-currency
Regards,
Charles

1:18 PM  
Blogger wessez said...

knowyourbfee, interesting post - Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link.

Personally, I've always found offshore hedge funds to be very intriguing, and interesting, but not always very informative. So I did some research and started my own webpage to help people get started with offshore hedge funds.

If offshore hedge funds also piques your interest, come by when you've got a few seconds - check out the different resources listed. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting.

9:18 AM  
Blogger wessez said...

knowyourbfee, interesting post - Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link.

Personally, I've always found offshore company incorporation to be very intriguing, and interesting, but not always very informative. So I did some research and started my own webpage to help people get started with offshore company incorporation.

If offshore company incorporation also piques your interest, come by when you've got a few seconds - check out the different resources listed. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting.

1:51 PM  
Blogger wessez said...

Nice blog :)......Interesting post on Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link. Personally, I've always been fascintated with offshore hedge funds, so I created a website not long ago called just that - offshore hedge funds.

It'd be great if you were to drop by for a few seconds - have a look around, check out a few of the informative links I've got there.

5:13 PM  
Blogger wessez said...

Nice blog :)......Interesting post on Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link. Personally, I've always been fascintated with offshore hedge funds, so I created a website not long ago called just that - offshore hedge funds.

It'd be great if you were to drop by for a few seconds - have a look around, check out a few of the informative links I've got there.

10:04 AM  
Blogger wessez said...

knowyourbfee, interesting post - Know your BFEE: James R Bath - Bush - bin Laden Link.

Personally, I've always found offshore tax haven to be very intriguing, and interesting, but not always very informative. So I did some research and started my own webpage to help people get started with offshore tax haven.

If offshore tax haven also piques your interest, come by when you've got a few seconds - check out the different resources listed. I'm sure you'll find it very interesting.

2:26 PM  
Blogger markwarner6274789727 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

9:37 AM  
Blogger SMC Global said...

This is obviously one great post. The information are very insightful and helpful. Thanks for sharing all of these.It is a very informative post as you define.You can also check the Live Stock Market trends on.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home